Thread: Patch

Squidly

Bomb Patch

New/Old patch today... keeping my fingers crossed.

Squidly
    So far seems fairly stable, although I got into a game last night in which everyone's health bars were grey (and they had no marker over their heads.) RedJacks occur no more or less (so far) than any prior release.

Squidly

ColorThumbsUp

Now a little weirdness... During my lunchtime game, my "message pane" stopped scrolling new messages - my weapons stopped making sounds (along with inventory stations). My crosshairs froze on the plasma gun version - regardless of what armament I was using.

Exiting the game and re-entering fixed the problem, but ... weird.

There's still some odd stuff in this game.

There's an in-game news item that says that any of the problems that anyone is having with the patch are due to playing on modified servers or having custom scripts installed. They also recommend that you rip out all of the .dso files post-patch...

So, if these steps don't fix the problem, be sure to let someone at Dynamix know...

[AK]Zorro

Chief Operations Officer
    <a href="http://www.augustknights.com" target="_blank">AugustKnights.com</a> WizOp

Squidly

Monitor

I'll scrub my dso's right now. I noticed that a couple of my scripts didn't work after the patch, so I'll uninstall those guys too.