Thread: Time for a new car?

Time for a new car?

Sure the 14 year-old Volvo's got a lot of life left in her... but then I saw this and knew it was time to super-size my life:

From the website:
    "Your eyes don’t deceive you. It’s a pickup truck. From International. Which makes it much more than a pickup truck. It’s an International®7300 CXT – born out of the proven International 7300 severe service truck used by professionals for the most rugged applications.

So you get all the attributes of a commercial truck – but you don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive it.

The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power. The air-ride cab and seats provide an exceptionally smooth ride. And aspacious and well-appointed interior ensures automotive-like comfort and convenience.

The result of more than a century of leadership in the truck market, the International 7300 CXT delivers performance. In a big way"

that thing is really cool
    "]

And, uh, what's the price tag for that bad boy?

I couldn't find a price on the site, but c'mon. Can you really put a price on happiness? Think about it. Those monthly trips to CostCo could turn into a yearly trip. The pride of taking up four parking spaces at Safeway. The ability to finally show everyone in your neighborhood that you're cooler than they are. Finally breaking the $100 mark when you fill up. Can you really put a price on these things?

I wonder if it's got the big horn. I ain't buyin' if it ain't got the big horn. And I'm already thinking about droppin' it. Get some sweet spinners and a NO2 kit for her. I've already picked out my 'Powered by International' window decal and my 'Type R' logo for the tailgate.

International 7300 CXT Website