Thread: Friday night fights!

Hamburger Friday night fights!

Anyone up for a little AK love feast tonight? I'm looking to hit pubs with as many of us as are available. Starting at 9 PM EST going to wee hours in the morning.

TS IP is 128.175.52.167

[AK]NeverRetreat

------------------

Arrow

I'm up for it! See ya at 9:00!

I'll be a few minutes late but will join asap. My buddy filter has never worked for finding people in the servers so let me know where you are when I join on TS.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Operations Officer

"This place is like someone's memory of a town, and the memory is fading. "
    I'll be there at some point, but can't stay late... goin' diving tomorrow morning *early*

ColorLightbulb

After a slow start with T2 being down we finally managed to log in and play on the Dallas CTF server. We went through Firestorm and Dust to Dust before we all started getting on the same team. Just in time for Damnation. Pix, Goob, Dr.K, Bribo, NR ripped up the place with mad defense and awesome caps. Next fun map was Archipelago and we had some help. The teams were 23 v 23. I HOF'd on flag stand which only got grabbed twice...and Dr.K was dancing the turret shuffle to standing applause. His turrets were messing people up so bad their mothers wouldn't recognize them. Bribo was doing his best WWF Smackdown work on the fools who showed up at our base...That top rope drop kick was the show stopper. Goob and Pixelsponge dawned their helments and cleats for some go long grabs and tricky escapes from the mighty defense the other side put in place to stop them. I think we should start calling them crazy legs Goob and crazy legs Pixelsponge. The best part for me was playing Superman. I sat up there on flag stand and three different times these cappers would come in full tilt and try to bust me up and off the flag. I didn't budge and didn't die. I love that shieldpack. The server started to get laggy and by the time Slapdash started we all locked up and I was through for the night.

Great job tonight guys and loads of fun.

[AK]NeverRetreat