Thread: Recruits

Post Recruits

Sunday night practice...

I would like to see all recruits at 8:30 EST on practice server and on teamsound.

We will go over some basic drills to use during the week. Skiing, routes, disc jumping, defensive set ups and standard communictions.

Contact me if you have questions or challenges.

Friendly Reminder

See ya on the server

Make sure you have both teamsound IP addresses...we had problems with our primary earlier today.

Primary is 128.175.22.250
    Backup is 63.161.23.176

Sorry I couldn't make it in time. My son developed his first ever really high fever and the wife panicked making us head into the emergency room around 8. I couldn't get to a pc to notify you since we left straight from her mother's house. God when 2 women panick it's almost unbearable. Anyways, you know how long emergency rooms take for basically non emergency type situations. I tried logging on at about 10:30 but it seemed as if you guys were basically done. I'm always on at least an hour early anyways, so I'll see you next time.
    Is That A Threat!

Red face

well let me tell you youll see plenty more fevers and trips to the doctor, ive learned to not to take the kids to the doc unless its 104 and above, otherwise they allways send me home and say its normal, when i get a fever, i feel like death.

ah' the joys of parenting!
    take a look at the world and think...

Yeah, I knew they would just send us home with nothing but hours spent in the emergency room and a nice fat bill for us to turn into the insurance. At one time his fever did reach 104... or at least that's what she claimed anyways. Oh well... you'll have that.
    Is That A Threat!