Thread: Church Burnings

Church Burnings

If 10 mosques had been set aflame, the media would have headlined this story every single night. There would be a national debate concerning anti-islamic motivators and how the culprits were full of hate and probably right-wing conservatives. George Bush would have been blamed and everyone would say that it's America's fault for not being more understanding and fostering an environment of hate. Cindy Sheehan would set up a new camp and demand that the President be impeached. Schools would have special 'day of understanding' to ensure that children learned to love Mohamhed. Every white, male, Christian would be questioned. CNN/Gallup would issue a poll showing that Americans are the cause of all the world's hatred. Meanwhile in Dubai, the U.S. Embassy would be firebombed and 3 would be trampled to death outside of Cairo. (France of course would immediately surrender).

But.... they're just Baptists churches. And liberals hate Christians. It's not news. Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

Administrator
    August Knights
    Chief Executive Officer

It will become news if it can be determined that Bush and Cheney are somehow linked to the church burning conspiracy, which has obviously been set in motion to elicit sympathy for America's much-maligned evangelical Christians. We shall see. Until then, the question of whether or not Cheney unloaded birdshot into his hapless hunting partner's face intentionally will top the headlines in the MSM. I'm going out to the garage to rummage around for my tinfoil hat now.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1577913/posts

By the way, in addition to being dangerous with a firearm, Dick Cheney eats live lesbian babies. I have proof:

Oh, lest anyone has forgotten, America is the scourge of the earth and the leading exponent of terror, while Jews are still evil and bloodthirsty. Keep them away from your gentile children, folks; Jewish clerics will, of course, make Purim pastries from the blood of your unsuspecting kids if you're not careful (http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/891601/posts).

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/02/13/news/journal.php

Billy Zane and Gary Busey--two washed-up actors who can only get work in Turkey, apparently--should be hailed as genuine American heroes. I can't wait to read the NY Times film critic wax poetic about the superhuman courage that these two richly talented thespians had to muster in the making of this no doubt brilliant and groundbreaking piece of anti-American cinema.

Finally, Bush is Hitler, as you can plainly see:

As a side note, Cheney ate the baby on the right, and Paul Wolfowitz made delightful pastries with her blood.

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    Very dark, very dark indeed Palooka

Accept no substitutes. [AK]Bribo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Palooka
    Billy Zane and Gary Busey--two washed-up actors who can only get work in Turkey, apparently--should be hailed as genuine American heroes.
    The word TREASON springs to mind here.
    [AK]Bribo

If you were a zombie and I had to kill you, I'd feel sad.