Federally-funded communist indoctrination center: Overland High School, Denver
Class: 10th grade "World Geography" (read: 10th grade Anti-American and Anti-Semite Studies)
Brainwasher: Jay Bennish
Lessons of the day: 1. America is the most murderous nation on earth, and its military intentionally kills civilians. 2. Democracy and capitalism are evil. 3. George Bush is Hitler. 4. Israel is a terrorist state. 5. The World Trade Center was a justifiable target. 6. The Jews didn't escape from Egypt, but were simply Canaanites who made up a fantasy to justify killing other Canaanites (you can't pray in school, but I guess you can insult and discredit Judaism and Christianity using nonsensical conspiracy theories).

My favorite quote: "I don't even know if I'm necessarily taking a position."

If this audio had been captured in a North Korean school, it would make sense. Listen to the lone student who foolishly clings to the archaic and decidedly unprogressive view that known Al Qaeda terrorists are, well, terrorists, and it is therefore justifiable to kill them. Doesn't the silly kid know that we're the terrorists and Al Qaeda members are innocent victims of our rampant imperialism? Mercifully for the poor brainwashing subjects, the moonbat masquerading as a teacher has been placed on leave. Perhaps there's hope for them, after all. Nah.

http://tinyurl.com/lggrx