Thread: Geaux Tigers!

Geaux Tigers!

http://cfn.scout.com/2/609740.html

I know I'm a few days late on this, but the 2007 preseason rankings came out, and I gotta be proud of my hometown boys.

At least when Kidd moves down here, I can take his mind of the heat by bringing him to the most awesome football games ever.

-lindsay

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    Woot go UNLV........
    101. UNLV 2006 Record: 2-10
    Things can't be any worse than last year's disaster. The best defensive player, CB Eric Wright, left early for the NFL, and four starters need to be replaced on the offensive line, but QB

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Camelwalk View Post
    Woot go UNLV........
    101. UNLV 2006 Record: 2-10
    Things can't be any worse than last year's disaster. The best defensive player, CB Eric Wright, left early for the NFL, and four starters need to be replaced on the offensive line, but QB
    UNLV SUCK THE HIND TIT!! Who holds the cannon? Isnt it painted blue this year Thats UNR BLUE! (a red cannon, what a joke)

101. UNLV 2006 Record: 2-10 lol!
    Last edited by [AK]FiGHT*CLuB; 08-06-2007 at 08:44 PM.

B.C. at 19? With only 2 losses and a healthy QB this year, I'd have put them a few spots higher up than that. Matt Ryan's definitely gonna turn some heads this year, now that hes' back at 100%

"I sharded Thunderfury!" [AK]Camelwalk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [AK]FiGHT*CLuB View Post
    UNLV SUCK THE HIND TIT!! Who holds the cannon? Isnt it painted blue this year Thats UNR BLUE! (a red cannon, what a joke)

101. UNLV 2006 Record: 2-10 lol!
    I forgot about the Reno folks in here. Well talk at basketball season........

Quote Originally Posted by [AK]Camelwalk View Post
    I forgot about the Reno folks in here. Well talk at basketball season........

lol, well I doubt this year we will make the sweet sixteen since Nick went to the NBA. This year you may have a chance beating us in basketball for once... lol

For those that don't know, UNR (University Nevada Reno) and UNLV (University Nevada Las Vegas) are HUGE RIVALS when they play each other.. Usually the biggest games of the year for both collages. There not always friendly in the stands during these games. LOVE IT!!!
    Last edited by [AK]FiGHT*CLuB; 08-07-2007 at 09:29 PM.