I'm going to try not to be offensive in this post; if I start to offend you, please understand that it is not my intent.. I'm just trying to communicate my perception, and the perception shared with me by others.

The delegate results indicate that roughly half the democratic voters are voting for Hillary, and roughly half for Obama, thus far. The pollsters report the same thing. Yet, when I ask people in my day-to-day world what they think of her, virtually everybody has responded essentially the same way:

"she's false, a pure politician, will say or do anything to get what she wants...power"

My uncle, a fervent "progressive" is less critical of her...but certainly not hot for her. A lady friend I know is also less cold on her, but much more supportive of Obama.

So I'm curious.. Is it my geographic area? Is it people voting for her but not admitting it socially? Are there people here who honestly like her and have or will vote for her? If so, I'm curious to hear your perspective on her. Not to attack it, but just to try and understand it a bit.